State Route (SR) 50 Auxiliary Lane between Mather Field Rd. & Zinfandel Dr.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- State Route (SR) 50 Auxiliary Lane between Mather Field Rd. & Zinfandel Dr.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to add a 12-foot wide auxiliary lanes and 12-foot wide shoulders on both westbound and eastbound directions SR-50 between the two interchanges to improve traffic operations. The project will address the recurrent congestion on the main line due to traffic volumes near or exceeding capacity with heavy on and off-ramp volumes during peak hours.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive, Room 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0568
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will occur within Caltrans Right-of-Way in a ruderal, developed area of SR-50. This is an area with poor habitat and limited environmental resources. This is a state-funded project with no federal funding. This project meets the definition of Class 3, CCR 15303.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.