Kuiper - Tidegate and Culvert Replacement Project WDID No. 1B06045WNHU
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Kuiper - Tidegate and Culvert Replacement Project WDID No. 1B06045WNHU
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing 13-year old 36-inch diameter 40-foot long culvert structure has a use-life expectancy of 14-16 years. Culvert and tidegate provides flood control and dike erosion prevention for the area which includes county roads and private property. Project area access is from the dike crest. A temporary sheet pile cofferdam provides erosion control. New structure will be placed in the exact location as existing structure.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-6723
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of operation, repair, permitting, leasing, or minor alteration of existing public or private facilities, mechanical equipment or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.