Install Sheriff's Helicopter Memorial, FolsomLake State Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Install Sheriff's Helicopter Memorial, FolsomLake State Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a memorial sculpture and landscaped area for the 2005 crash of the Sacramento County Sheriff's helicopter at Nimbus Flat with Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. The scupture will be installed on the south side of Lake Natomas in the day use area at Nimbus Flat. The crash site is on the north side of the Lake directly across from the sculpture location. The sculpture is six feet tall and 42 inches wide at the widestpoint.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the new construction of a small structure and is included as a "small facility or structure" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.