NOD - Notice of Determination
A modification request to the approved use permit for the minor re-configuration of the lot layout (including no development areas on the rear of some lots), street layout and lot sizes, and construction of stick-built units rather than manufactured units, adding provision for 2 car garages, relocation of lake intake to comply with current state regulations and proposed revisions to the timing for the conditions of approval for the associated public improvement.
Napa County Conservation Development & Planning Department
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
Napa County Board of Supervisors
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.