5 Documents in Project
California Department of Transportation, District 10
NOD - Notice of Determination
Caltrans proposes to rehabilitate a portion of State Route 12 in Calaveras County, from just east if Wallace, post mile 3.0 to Cedar Street, post mile 9.9 in Valley Springs, Calaveras County. The scope of work includes: asphalt overlay, shoulder backing, guardrail replacement, sign replacement, vertical curve correction, drainage modifications, drainage upgrades, left turn channelization, superelevation and cross slope correction.
California Transportation Commission
Hillcrest Drive - Cedar Street
Other Location Info
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.