Coloma Post Office Porch Repairs, Marshall Gold Discovery SHP
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Coloma Post Office Porch Repairs, Marshall Gold Discovery SHP
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair the front and rear porches of the historic Coloma Post Office (formerly Gold Nugget Saloon) building wihin Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park (SHP). Work on the front porch will repair the fascia, rafters and roof. Work on the rear porch will repair the fascia, roof, porch structure, rain gutters and down spouts. Repairs will be made "in kind" using replacement materials that are identical to those in need of repair.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15331 - Class 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for teh Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.