Approval and Issuance of a Major Waste Tire Facility Permit for Tri-C Tire Recycling, Inc. Facility No. 34-TI-0598/TPID No. 1005559
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- Approval and Issuance of a Major Waste Tire Facility Permit for Tri-C Tire Recycling, Inc. Facility No. 34-TI-0598/TPID No. 1005559
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a new Major Waste Tire Facility Permit to Tri-C Tire Recycling, Inc. to allow a waste tire storage limit that has already been establisheed for other tire recycling operations conducted at this address. Tire recycling operations have been conducted at this location continuously for the past 10 years.
- Contact Information
California Integrated Waste Management Board
8800 Cal Center Drive P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6427
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Tire recycling operations have been continuously conducted at this location since 1996, and the flow of tires through the facility and the day to day operations have remained constant.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.