Amendment of Dredging Lease - City of Berkeley
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Dredging Lease - City of Berkeley
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Dredge a maximum of 252 cubic yards of material at Docks H-I over five years to maintain a navigable depth. Dredged material will be disposed at an authorized upland disposal site.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1998
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This relatively minor activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.