General Lease - Non-Commercial Use - University of Southern California
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Non-Commercial Use - University of Southern California
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The use and maintenance of existing marine research and educational facilities associated with the University of Southern California Wrigley Marine Science Center, which includes a concrete pier with two connecting floating docks, rock mole, concrete marine ramp, helicopter landing pad, 25 mooring buoys, six marker buoys, two seawater intake pipelines, undersea laboratory habitat areas and marine life refuge areas.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1812
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.