Sierra Army Depot Emergency Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Sierra Army Depot Emergency Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The identified munitions present a potential stored on-site. The existing munitions inventory is routinely monitored for any reduction in the RES and the results of this monitoring may require issuance of a NAR. Upon the issuance of a NAR SIAD is required to remove and destroy any identified munitions within 60 day.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Northern California Permitting And Corrective Action Branch 8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-3578
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DTSC found that a potential a for an imminent and substantial endanagerment to human haelth and the environment exists as a result of unstable munitions within a larger munition storage area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.