East Trail Access Gate Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- East Trail Access Gate Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade and improve an existing gate at the East Trail entry of Wilder Ranch State Park. Project includes minor re-alignmnet of an existing fence, installation of 2 new fence posts, removal of temporary barricades, and installation of a 45 square foot concrete pad. Project will improve multiple use access and conform to ADA requirements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of improvements to a small existing appurtenant facility, included as "fencing and gates" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.