Temporary Installation of Audio Visual Cabling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Temporary Installation of Audio Visual Cabling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Temporary installation of video conferencing cable between the Merrill Hall and the Chapel at Asilomar Conference Grounds. Proposed route for cabling would be installed between Merrill Hall and Viewpoint and Social Hall using trees as supports. It would cross over the road way, go through "ecology" below Whitecaps and terminating at Chapel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Pacific Grove
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15311, 15331 - Class 11, 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction or placement of minor structures that are adjacent or are attached to, or that support activities associated with the main facility; and maintenance, repair of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.