Domestic Water Filtration and Treatment System; Storage Tank
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Darwin Community Services District
- Document Title
- Domestic Water Filtration and Treatment System; Storage Tank
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Darwin Community Services District will clean and recoat its existing 55,000 gallon water storage tank and install a new, smaller water tank on the same parcel. A water filtration and treatment system will be installed to bring the community into compliance with the Surface Water Treatment Rule. The California Department of Public Health will grant Proposition 50 funds under Chapter 4a1.
- Contact Information
Darwin Community Services District
1616 Capitola Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5641
- Other Location Info
- The Community of Darwin (unincorporated)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class3,Sec.15303,60101(c) This is to advise that the California Department of Public Health has approved a grant for the project described above in the amount of $495,000 on July 2, 2008 from Chapter 4a1, Proposition 50, the Water Security, Clean Drinking Water, Coastal and Beach Protection Act of 2002, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.