Path Upgrades to Guest Inn and Mott Training Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Path Upgrades to Guest Inn and Mott Training Center
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace asphalt path with decomposed granite (DG; gravel) path and eliminate trip hazards in remaining asphalt paths. The project area is located within the East Woods Complex of Asilomar State Beach and Conference Grunds. This are includes meeting rooms and guest lodging.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Pacific Grove
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing facilities or topographical features, involving no expansion of use and is included as "trail or road repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.