Feral Pig Management in State Park at Sutter Buttes
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Feral Pig Management in State Park at Sutter Buttes
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Feral Pigs will be baited with grain, trapped, or located with dogs and humanly disposed where they frequent in the State Park at Sutter Buttes. Ground disturbance from trapping and locating will occur minimally on the surface. Feral Pigs in increasing numbers are rooting the ground throughout the park which adversely disturbs its soils, vegetation, animals and cultural resources. Disposal of pigs will continue whenever damage to these resources can be detected.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2200
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and vegetation plus removal of populations of pests such as feral pigs in accordance with CCR 15300.4 - Departmental List of Exempt Activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.