Folsom Powerhouse Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Folsom Powerhouse Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Complete park improvements at Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park to protect the historic resources and enhance the interpretation of resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15331 - Class 4 & 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor public alterations in the condition of land that do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees and the rehabilitation of historic resources in a manner consistent with the Seretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings, (1998) Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.