Installation of Fence along Upper Willow Creek Road
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Installation of Fence along Upper Willow Creek Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install 1500 feet of four-strand wire fence along the south side of upper Willow Creek Road approximately 2 miles northwest of the intersection of Willow Creek Road and Coleman Valley Road within Sonoma Coast State Beach. The fence will be supported by 6 inch diameter peeler poles sunk 24 inches into the ground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 869-2361
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the construction and installation of limited numbers of new, small facilities, and is included as "fencing" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.