Construction of a Detention Basin and Outfall Structure
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Construction of a Detention Basin and Outfall Structure
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An existing detention basin located adjacent to the sawmill's log deck will be enlarged and modified to facilitate runoff control and treatment. The basin will include an overflow pipe and spillway. Drainage swales will be added on the edge of the log deck to convey runoff into the basin for treatment.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of minor private alterations to the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation and does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.