4 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
GP: Community Development, Commercial Retail (CD-CR); High Density Residential (CD-HDR), Medium High Density Residential (CD-MHDR); Open Space; Open Space Conservation (OS-C), Open Space Recreation (OS-R).
Z: Specific Plan (SP)
Tentative Parcel Map is a Schedule E subdivision to divide 306.71 gross acres into 23 parcels.
Riverside County Planning Department
Newport Road and Haun Road
360-080-001 thru 012; 360-110-001, 002; 360-130-001, 002
Menifee USD, Perris Union HSD
Other Location Info
City/Community: Sun City/Menifee
Notice of Determination
Riverside County Board of Supervisors
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.