Well Destruction - Old Town (05/06-SD-34)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Well Destruction - Old Town (05/06-SD-34)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the removal of (3) three groundwater monitoring wells. These wells were installed by CA Department of Transportation (CALTRANS) for the purpose of determining the nature and extent of any hydrocarbon contamination in soil and groundwater at the site. These wells are on the former location of a CALTRANS vehicle servicing facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 (c) - Class 4 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.