Countywide Fire Protection Service Review Final Report and Determinations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Santa Clara County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) (LAFCO)
- Document Title
- Countywide Fire Protection Service Review Final Report and Determinations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Countywide Fire Protection Service Review Study is intended to serve as an information gathering tool to help LAFCO, the public, and other agencies better understand the fire protection service structure in Santa Clara County and to develop information to update the spheres of influence (SOI) of fire protection districts and cities in the county. The Countywide Fire Protection Service Review consists of the following items: - Summary profiles of all agencies providing fire protection services in Santa Clara County - Population projections for Santa Clara County - Definition of fire service goals - Financing mechanisms for fire services - Issues with current fire protection services and analysis of alternatives for addressing those issues - Service review determinations.
- Contact Information
Santa Clara County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
County Government Center, East Wing 70 West Hedding Street, 11th Floor
San Jose, CA 95110
Phone : (408) 299-5148
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- A Class 6 exemption consists of basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. According to the CEQA Guidelines, these activities may be strictly for information gathering purposes, or as part of a study leading to an action that a public agency has not yet approved, adopted, or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.