Handrail Addition, North Main Terrace
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Handrail Addition, North Main Terrace
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an additional handrail on the stairway leading to the Esplanade off of the North Main Terrace and remove non-functioning stairway handrail at Hearst San Simeon State Historic Monument. The handrail supports will require core drilling in three locations to anchor the handrail. The project will be photo decomunted befor, during, and after construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 927-2185
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15331 - Class 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the maintenance and restoration of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (Weeks and Grimmer 1995).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.