Summit Visitor Center - Mount Diablo State Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Summit Visitor Center - Mount Diablo State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Re-design the lay-out of the Summit Vistor Center at Mount Diablo State to enhance visitor experiences, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and increase visitor services. Work will relocate: 1) the gift center from the second floor to the first floor includes installation of a door adjacent to the emergency exit to ensure security; 2) the Native American displays from the first floor to the second floor; 3) staff availability from the second floor to the first floor to accommodate disabled; and access to the elevator, which requires staff operation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5652
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and minor alterations of existing public facilities, involving no expansion of use beyond current levels, and the installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures included as "modifications of existing facilities for handicap access" and "installation of interpretive signing and panels".
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.