Former Puregro Company Facility Interim Removal Measures
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Former Puregro Company Facility Interim Removal Measures
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Removal Action Workplan (RAW) addresses pesticide--affected soil on adjoining properties north and east of the subject Site. The adjoining properties that are the subject of the RAW are undeveloped property owned by the City of Brawley located to the north (AN 047-060-38), and privately owned, fallow agricultural land situated to the east (APN 047-060-31) of the Site property boundary.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Site Mitigation and Brownfields Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5479
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed interim project will not change from the current Industrial zoning designations of the site or the land use designations of adjoining properties in the Imperial County General Plan and the City of Brawley General Plan and Zoning Ordinance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.