Improve artifact security for wagons at the historic Bridgeport "Ponderosa Barn" at South Yuba River State Park. Project elements include:
- Replicate historic barn doors to control access and aid in protecting wagons from wind and weather.
- Provide firm and stable path through barn for visitor access.
- Add hog wire to existing "work bench" area to allow access through "work bench" area single door to enable controlled visitor viewing of barn interior when barn doors are closed.
- Support wagons on conservator-approved stands under axels to prevent wheel collapse.
- Spread gravel over dirt surface to cover stand bases and decrease dust in barn interior.
Project consists of a project limited to rehabilitation of historical resources in a manner consistent with the secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer, and minor alteration of an existing public facility, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.