Point Mugu State Park Reinforcement of Water Line and Road
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Point Mugu State Park Reinforcement of Water Line and Road
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will reinforce and re-cover a 8" diameter water line that was exposed during the sever winter storms of 2005. The project will also prevent loss of a park road adjacent to Sycamore Creek. A row of one to two ton rocks will be placed along the creek side of the water line, followed by a 3 foot thick layer of native soil taken from an old deteriorating earthen dam upstream. The soil will be stabilized by compaction and covering with erosion fabric, followed by installation of willow and mulefat stakes and brush boxes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.