3 Documents in Project
California Department of Transportation, District 3
NOD - Notice of Determination
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) propose to rehabilitate the drainage systems to restore service life of 49 culverts. The rehabilitation will reduce risk of plugging, improve flow characteristics, eliminate erosion of embankment fill and prevent drainage overflow onto the roadway.
Department of Transportation, District 3
SR 80 & Emigrant Gap
Notice of Determination
California Department of Transportation
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.