The project involves bringing the Kelseyville into compliance with the Waste Discharge Requirement Order No. 99-094 and Cease and Desist Order No. R5-2005-0007, as required by the Central Valey Regional Water Quality Control Board by expanding hydraulic, treatment and storage capacity, and upgrading the treatment process.
State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Financial Assistance, 1001 I St., 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.