2005 LRDP Update - Academic; City GP - Public Facilities & Institutions
The Student Academic Support Services (SASS) Building is a 58,140 square foot building that will provide office and support space for core administrative services for UCR students. The exterior of the building will be furnished primarily in brick, stucco and glazing, consistent with exitsing campus structures. Adjacent uses include the Carillon Mall to the south of the project and an existing Physical Education Building to the north of the project site. Existing conditions on the 0.7-acre project site consist of a generally flat landscaped area.
Design and Construction
3615A Canyon Crest Drive
Univeristy of California at Riverside
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.