North Shore at Millerton Lake, Development Phase 1 Project; Agreement No. 1600-2013-0150-R4.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Madera County
- Document Title
- North Shore at Millerton Lake, Development Phase 1 Project; Agreement No. 1600-2013-0150-R4.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- The present land use is Residential, Industrial, Open Space, and Commercial. The present zoning is Agricultural, and Industrial.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Department) is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Project applicant, Friant Development Corporation. The Project includes activities related to the development of twenty-two (22) residential housing parcels and associated infrastructure.
- Contact Information
CDFW Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014, ext. 293
- Cross Streets
- Friant Road / Road 206 / Road 145
- Total Acres
- State Highways
- SR 41 and SR 145
- Cottonwood Creek, San Joaquin River
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- County of Madera, 2037 Cleveland Avenue, Madera, CA 93637 Norm Allinder, (559) 675-7821
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.