Following the conveyance of certain real property interests from the Walnut Valley Unified School District, the applicant (South Pointe West. LLC) seeks City approval to:
1) Subdivide the project site to allow the construction, sale and habitation of 98 detached single family condominium units within a private gated community that includes private streets and passive open space on approximately 31.5 acres of land;
2) Construct, improve and subsequently convey to the City an approximately 2.8 acre neighborhood park (Larkstone Park);
3) Implement remedial grading activities as may be required to address existing site conditions;
4) Undertake or pay a fair-share contribution toward specific off-street improvements; and
5) Implement those flood control and other infrastructure improvements as may be required for the development of the proposed project.
South of SR-60 and Golden Springs Dr, West of the SR-57 and Brea Canyon Road, Pathfinder Road
8763-026-907, 8765-005-902 and 905, 8765-005-001 through 003
Notice of Completion
Review Period Start
Review Period End
Residential (Units 98, Acres 31.5)
General Plan Amendment, Specific Plan, VTTM, Tree Permit, CUP, Dev. Review, Dev. Agreement, LLA
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Geology/Soils, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Noise, Public Services, Recreation, Transportation, Utilities, Mandatory Findings of Significance
California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 7 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region 4 (RWQCB), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region 8 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency, California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.