Maintenance of a debris basin and mitigation area, by clearing vegetation in the immediate area of the outfall pipe and infall structure from the upper basin to prevent flooding. Clearing vegetation from 8 feet of the toe of the dam, and a path for access of a small skiff to control mosquitos. This maintenance is required to prevent flooding the surrounding homes and to control West Nile Virus.
City of Thousand Oaks
2150 W. Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.