Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
Compliance Schedule Amendment
NOD - Notice of Determination
This NOD is to advise that the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, North Coast Region (Regional Board) has determined that the above-referenced project has been fully approved by the Office of Administrative Law. The Regional Board adopted an amendment to the Water Quality Control Plan (Basin Plan) for the North Coast Region on 24 March 2004 (Resolution No. R1-011). The State Water Resources Control Board approved the Basin Plan amendment on 18 November 2004 (Resolution 2004-0078) and the Office of Administrative Law subsequently approved the amendment on 18 August 2005.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.