Emergency Culvert Repair Garberville
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 1
- Document Title
- Emergency Culvert Repair Garberville
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans, under Emergency Contract, is planning to repair a culvert in Humboldt County. The culvert carries water from an unnamed tributary to the south fork of the Eel River under the existing fill slope on route 101. The culvert is 528 feet long and under approximately 150ft of fill slope. Based on engineering investigations, it has been determined that the existing culvert requires approximately 140-ft of 60-inch diameter by half inch thick wall, welded steel pipe.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 1
P.O. Box 3700
Eureka, CA 95502
Phone : (707) 445-6633
- Other Location Info
- Half mile north of Garberville
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Reasons for Exemption
- It has bee determined that this project is an emergency exemption and has met all of the conditions of the Novemeber 18, 2003 Programmatic Categorical Exclusion Agreement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.