Flood Damage Test Excavations (05-06-SD-15)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Flood Damage Test Excavations (05-06-SD-15)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of test excavations of pre-historic sites CA-SDI-9588 and CA-SDI-14447 located in Torrey Pines State Reserve in advance of next year's rainy season. Archaeologists will excavate 2 to 3 (1X1m) test units per site. Soil will be excavated by means of flat nosed shovel and hand trowel, screened onto plastic tarps, and test squares will be back filled immediately.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 6 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.