Removal of Hazard Tree Near Hidden Pines (05/06-SD-12)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Removal of Hazard Tree Near Hidden Pines (05/06-SD-12)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the removal of a Torrey pine tree (pinus torreyans) and the pruning of an adjacent Torrey pine tree due to their proximity to owner's house and deck. The trees have been determined hazardous to the homeowner's property by the State's hazard tree expert Stephen Bakken. The removal workers would access the area by foot including carrying equipment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3260
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 4(i) - Class 4(I)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.