Baldwin Hills Slope Investigation near Southern California Water Company
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Baldwin Hills Slope Investigation near Southern California Water Company
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Two 24 inch diameter bucket auger borings will be drilled 120 feet below ground surface upslope from the Southern California Water Company storage tanks on the shoulder of the dirt road. A geologist will be lowered down the hold to log the subsurface geological features. The borings will then be backfilled with native soil and the surface restored to the original condition.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 860-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not result in a seriour or major distrubance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.