West SIde Trail Washout Repair and Maintenance (05/06-CD-04)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- West SIde Trail Washout Repair and Maintenance (05/06-CD-04)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Sections of the West Side Trail between the West Mesa Fire Road and Paso Picacho Campground will be repaired to State Parks design standards. This will consists of brushing in the trail corridor, slough and berm removal, repair to the trail tread, and re-establishment of drainage features. A major trail washout will also be repaired. This will include a minor trail reroute around the washout, and the rehabilitation of the old trail section. All archeological sites along this section of the West Side Trail will be avoided.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Colorado Desert District 200 Palm Drive
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Phone : (760) 767-4315
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.