Dr. Whitaker Sign (05/06-SD-08)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Dr. Whitaker Sign (05/06-SD-08)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the installation of a two sided wooden kiosk which would contain an interpretive sign in the Whitaker garden located in Torrey Pines State Reserve. The interpretive panel will be installed along the trail in the Whitaker garden. The information kiosk will be approximately 50" wide X 9' thick X 96" high.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 1(g) - Class 1(g)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.