Antennae and Related Equipment on "Radio Hill" Permit Number 2005-045
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State University Board of Trustees
- Document Title
- Antennae and Related Equipment on "Radio Hill" Permit Number 2005-045
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Nextel will place a temporary equipment container (up to 12' by 20' dimensions) on a graded gravel pad on "radio hill" on the Cal Poly campus. A temporary antenna will extend up from the equipment container to about 35-feet from grade, a new pole will be installed later that will extend approximately 58-feet above grade. AT&T will be placing new radio equipment cabinets and a portable generator near the existing KVEC equipment building.
- Contact Information
California State University Board of Trustees
California Polytechnic State University State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
Phone : (805) 756-2581
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300 Title 14 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project constitutes a Class 3 categorical exemption for purposes of the California Environmental Quality Act, as it is the installation of small new equipment and structures providing utility (telecommunications) extensions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.