Fleming House Asbestos Removal (05/06-SD-07)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Fleming House Asbestos Removal (05/06-SD-07)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the removal of 1950's asbestos based floor tiles from the Torrey Pines State Park residence house - The Guy Fleming Residence (1927). Asbestos floor tiles are present in the southwest bedroom (10x12") as well as the majority of the floor space upstairs (25'x19'). Total removal area would be 595 square feet in lieu of the pending major renovations for the Guy Fleming Residence the floor tiles will be replaced with a temporary linoleum or carpeting.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 1(d) - Class 1(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.