Donner Electric Underground Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Donner Electric Underground Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry to Truckee Donner Public Utility District to replace the existing high voltage primary cable system at Donner Memorial State Park. The current cable was installed in the late 1960's which supplies the campground areas and two sewer lift stations with electric service via a radial feed originating at the Truckee Donner Public Utility Distircts overhead power line at Donner Pass road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-3342
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305 - Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in land use limitation that will not result in any changes in land use or density, included under "issuance of easements, permits, and temporary use permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreations list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.