Replace Bollard - Between Fitch and Aretesano (05/06-SD-06)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Bollard - Between Fitch and Aretesano (05/06-SD-06)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the replacement of a 6" x 6" bollard that prevented access to motor vehicles into Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. The bollard was removed by the City of San Diego for the purpose of a sewer cleanout.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2(b); Sec 15302 2(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.