Plaza Del Pasado - Pepper Tree (05/06-SD-09)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Plaza Del Pasado - Pepper Tree (05/06-SD-09)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the planting of a California pepper tree (Schinus Molle) in an existing 1939 historic flagstone planter. Project will require the removal of a non-historic cap as well as any concrete base underneath and the removal of the old tree stump remains.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3(e); Sec 15303 3(e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.