2 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
AW (Agricultural Watershed), AWOS (Agricultural Watershed and Open Space)
Approval of a use permit exception to the Conservation Regulations that includes construction of an addition to an existing dwelling at a setback of 38 feet where 55 feet is required on the west and a room expansion that would replace existing decking at an 11 foot setback where 65 feet is required on the east side of the dwelling.
East Third Avenue and Third Avenue
Notice of Determination
Napa County Conservation
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.