Florin-Vineyard Gap Community Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento County
- Document Title
- Florin-Vineyard Gap Community Plan
- Document Type
- FIN - Final Document
- Present Land Use
- AG-20, AG-20(F), AG-80, A-10, AR-10, AR-10(F), AR 1-2, AR 2-5, BP, GC, IR(F), IR (SM), LC, M-1, M-1(F), M-1(SM), OS, RM-1, RD-10(MHP), OS, RM-1, RD-10, RD-10(MHP), RD 2-3, RD 3-5, RD 5-7, RD 7-12, RD-20, SC / Agricultural-Urban Reserve, Agricultural-Urban Reserve-Aggregate Resource Area, General Agriculture (20 acres), General Agriculture (20 acres)-Aggregate Resource Area, Intensive Industrial, Low Density Residential, Recreation, Urban Development Area.
- Document Description
- The 3,766 +/- acre Florin-Vineyard Gap Community Plan project, which is included within the boundaries of the existing South Sacramento and Vineyard Community Plan areas, is generally located as follows: south of Elder Creek Road and Sacramento City limits; west of Bradshaw Road, excluding North Vineyard Station Specific Plan area; north of Vintage Park Drive, and the developed neighborhoods of Churchill Downs and Vintage Park; and east of the Union Pacific Railroad tracks, and those developed neighborhoods of Tiogawoods, Florin Town, and Sunrise Florin. The subject Florin-Vineyard Community Plan project includes amendments to the County General Plan and South Sacramento and Vineyard Community Plan land use designations to implement either the CAC Plan or the Planning Options Plan for the 3,766 +/- acre project site. The project also includes a Public Facilities Financing Plan, which will identify public facilities and infrastructure improvements required to support the proposed land uses. In addition, the project includes 26 privately-filled Rezone/Subdivision Map applications for development of various properties within the 3,766 +/- acre Florin-Vineyard Gap Community Plan area that are consistent with either the CAC of the Planning Options Plan.
- Contact Information
827 Seventh Street, Room 220
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 874-7914
- Cross Streets
- Elk Grove-Florin / Florin Road
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- Central California Traction Co.
- Sierra Enterprise, Merryhill Country, Kirchgater, Jackson, Tsuka
- Elder and Gerber Creeks
- 7N, 8N
- 5E, 6E
- Other Location Info
- South Sacramento and Vineyard communities
- Other Information
- Section: 12, 29-33, 36 Schools: Tsukamoto, Beitzel, Butler, Fite (Elementary); Smedber (Middle); Insights, Florin, Calvine, Sheldon (High); Elk Grove Adult Education.
Notice of Completion
- Development Type
- Residential (8950+ Units, 1640+ Acres) Office (5 Acres) Commercial (140+ Acres) Industrial (1100+ Acres)
- Local Action
- General Plan Amendment Community Plan Rezone Subdivision Other Action Other Action: Financing Plan
- Project Issues
- Agricultural Land Archaeologic-Historic Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Schools/Universities Sewer Capacity Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Quality Water Supply Wetland/Riparian Wildlife Growth Inducing Land Use Cumulative Effects
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.