The project consists of the following entitlement requests:
1. A Tentative Subdivision Map to divide two parcels totaling 42.58 gross acres into 216 residential parcels in the RD-5 and RD-20 zoning districts.
2. A Special Development Permit to allow the proposed project to deviate from the following development standards:
In the RD-5 Zoning District:
• Minimum Net Lot Area (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A)
• Minimum Net Corner Lot Area (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A)
• Minimum Lot Width (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A)
• Minimum Rear Yard Setback (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.C)
In the RD-20 Zoning District:
• Maximum number of lots in the RD-20 zoning district to be served by a private drive (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A, Footnote 8)
• Minimum front yard setback (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.C)
• Minimum interior side yard setback (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.C)
• Minimum rear yard setback. (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.C)
3. A Design Review to determine substantial compliance with the Florin Vineyard Community Plan Design Guidelines and the Sacramento County Countywide Design Guidelines (Design Guidelines).