1. A South Sacramento Community Plan Amendment to change the existing land use designation for the subject
property from 64.4± acres of Residential Density 3-5 (RD 3-5) and 12.0± acres of Residential Density 5-7 (RD
5-7) to 43.5± acres of RD 3-5 and 32.9± acres of RD 5-7.
2. A Florin Vineyard Community Plan Amendment to change the existing land use designation for the subject
property from 64.4± acres of RD 3-5 and 12.0± acres of RD 5-7 to 43.5± acres of RD 3-5 and 32.9± acres of
3. A Zoning Ordinance Amendment to remove parcels 064-0071-045 and 064-0072-003, -014, -024, -040 from
Ordinance SZC-2011-0008 and modify conditions for offsite parcel 064-0080-043-0000.
4. A Rezone to change the existing zoning designation for the subject property from the 74.5± acres of
Agriculture-10 (A-10) and 1.9± of Light Industrial (M-1) to the 14.9± acres of Residential Density 4 (RD -4),
23.9± acres of Residential Density 5 (RD-5), 33± acres of Residential Density 7 (RD-7), and 4.6± acres of
Recreation (O) Land Use Zones for a total of 76.4?? acres.
5. A Large Lot Tentative Subdivision Map to subdivide 80.4± acres into 18 large lots.
6. A Small Lot Tentative Subdivision Map to subdivide 76.4± gross acres into 285 single family residential lots,
one park lot, four open space lots (drainage ditch), two drainage lots, one detention basin lot, two landscape
lots, and one “edge” lot. Note: Included on the map are requests for the abandonment of easements and
public right of way.
7. An Exception to Sacramento County Improvement Standards Section 4 and 10 as required by Title 22 of
8. A Design Review to comply with the Sacramento Countywide Design Guidelines (Design Guidelines) and the
Florin Vineyard Community Plan Design Guidelines.