The site is located within an Estate Development Area with a General Plan designation (17) Estate and zoned Rural Residential (RR0.5).
SAA #1600-2013-0097-R5 - Alter the streambed of Bonsail Creek to accommodate the installation of the Rancho Del Caballo Bridge, COnstruction activity will fill and permanently impact 0.53 acre of streambed. Applicant will mitigate with 0.53 acre riparian habitat creation and 1.06 acre restoration and/or enhancement.
County of San Diego
5201 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.