Rehabilitation of the Oakland Fox Theater (a City of Oakland Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places) to establish a cabaret-style venue and to rehabilitate the one to three-story wrap-around building in order to establish first floor retail along Telegraph with the remainder for the Oakland School for the Arts, including a second and third story +/- 20,000 sq. ft. addition, located above the one-story portions of the wrap-around building for the Oakland School for the Arts.
City of Oakland
Community & Economic Development Agency
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 3315
Oakland, CA 94612
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.